A very large lot for this detached family home! Located in the sought after area of Cartierville, beautiful detached family home from 1954 comprising: On the ground floor, a living room, a renovated kitchen with new cabinets and with granite countertop, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, all on a beautiful hardwood flooring. In the basement, a large family room, a powder room, a laundry room, a technical room and a storage space. All on a large sunny plot of 6,525 sq.ft.
38'9" X 30'2"
Wood , Thermoplastic
The location offers you many possibilities to make it an intergenerational place with the extension or the construction of a second house, garage, swimming pool...
The house is built on a poured concrete foundation, hot water heating with electric boiler and recent heat pump. Recent renovations of the doors and windows of the house.
Treat yourself to peace in the heart of the city, within walking distance of the school, Salaberry shopping center, bus and R.E.M. stops, Sacré-Coeur hospital, bike path and several parks! Near Highway 15, Carrefour Laval easily accessible.
To visit very quickly!
The House :
- Ground floor: Vestibule. Living room and dining room. Renovated kitchen with granite counter. 3 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with wooden wardrobe doors. Hardwood slats throughout. Family bathroom with bath-shower. 9 foot ceilings.
- Basement: Large family room, ideal for a games room, home gym or to divide into 2 bedrooms. Shower room, laundry room, technical room and storage room. Ceiling at 7 feet.
Land: Sunny 6,500 sq. ft. with shed, hedge, beautiful flower beds and vegetable garden. Asphalt parking for three cars.
On a peaceful street in Cartierville, lined with trees, in a family neighborhood, you will be within walking distance of the school, Salaberry shopping center, bus stops and REM station, Sacré-Coeur hospital, bike path and several parks. ! Quick access to Highway 15, Carrefour Laval easily reachable.
- Recent heat pump 2019
- 200A electrical panel
- Wood floors
- Granite kitchen counter
- New cabinets in the kitchen
- Alarm system connected to a central
- Installation of a heat pump;
- Change of furniture in the kitchen and new granite counter;
- Change of wardrobe doors in the master bedroom with hardwood doors;
- Change of front and rear doors, all windows in the basement and the majority of windows on the ground floor;
- Installation of shut-off valves on all water pipes.
- A new certificate of location has been ordered.
- Possibility of occupancy from May 15, 2022.
Sold without legal warranty.
38'9" X 30'2"
Wood , Thermoplastic
Bordered by hedges , Landscaped
Asphalt , With outside socket
Driveway : 2
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Golf , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||11' X 21'11"||Wood||Adjacent dining room|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||14'5" X 9'1"||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||13'2" X 10'10"||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||13'9" X 8'7"||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||9'6" X 9'2"||Wood|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||6'2" X 7'10"||Ceramic|
|Family room||Basement 1||15'6" X 28'6"||Flexible floor coverings|
|Powder room||Basement 1||3'2" X 6'4"||Flexible floor coverings|
|Laundry room||Basement 1||10'2" X 11'2"||Flexible floor coverings|
|Utility room||Basement 1||11'2" X 17'10"||Concrete|
IKEA wardrobe closet, basement closet, curtains and blinds in the living room and bedrooms (except master), light fixtures and ceiling fan in the kitchen. Basement: the large sink cabinet in the laundry room. Yard: shed, garden pavilion, 2 composters, green recycling bin
Tools, electronics, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, freezer, master bedroom curtains, hallway mirrors, coat racks, grill shelves, shelves in basement. Yard: garden furniture, arr. hoses, mower, snowplow, garden tools, kayaks and supports
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JOELLE BITAR, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JOELLE BITAR, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.