IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY! Spacious condo located in a coveted area of Outremont. 2nd floor, completely renovated. Less than 2 minutes walk from the new campus of the University of Montreal, near the REM, 10 minutes from downtown Montreal and 20 minutes from the airport. Having preserved its original architecture, its superb exterior cachet extends to the interior: woodwork, French doors, 9-foot ceiling, period decorative fireplace, brick wall and large, very bright rooms. Unique opportunity not to be missed!
Brick , Stone
This bright condo has several advantages, including:
- Completely renovated kitchen with lots of storage
- Granite counter
- Wine cellar
- Recently completely renovated bathroom
- Bedroom with sliding French doors offering the possibility of installing an office, a gym or a 3rd bedroom
- Floor redone with soundproofing throughout the condo
- Front balcony
- Beautiful common terrace on the roof
- 2 private storage spaces including 1 in the basement and 1 in the garage
- Easy parking on the street with sticker
- Possibility to rent a parking space in the building
- Dishwasher and washing machine in the unit
- Free access to the laundry room of the condominium
- Very well maintained building
- Contingency fund in place for future works if necessary
- And much more to see...!!
Close to all services and amenities: public and private schools (Stanislas), daycares, universities, medical centers and hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, metro and bus, banks, public library, community center, several parks all around, grocery stores, restaurants, convenience stores, cafes, terraces, Bixi station, etc.
The monthly condominium fees are $530 per month including: municipal and school taxes, heating in the unit and in the common areas, hot water, building insurance, concierge, maintenance, snow removal and contingency fund.
Financing: Caisse Desjardins, 20% down payment.
Notary: Notary office Louise Giguère, Outremont.
Right of first refusal: 7 days
Brick , Stone
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Golf , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , CARAC.PROX.REM , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Hall||2nd level||4'5" X 10'11"||Wood|
|Living room||2nd level||12'3" X 16'9"||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd level||11'5" X 16'8"||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd level||13'8" X 8'6"||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||2nd level||11'2" X 16'4"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||11'4" X 15'7"||Wood|
|Powder room||2nd level||3'5" X 4'2"||Ceramic|
|Bathroom||2nd level||5'3" X 7'10"||Ceramic|
Electricity , Natural gas
Furnace , Laundry room
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JOELLE BITAR, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JOELLE BITAR, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.